The Juniata Utility RSFD-10 Model - Coal Heating Stoves
The RSFD-10 Utility Stove, is ideal for basements, workshops, garages and cabins. The Juniata can be used in a variety of home heating applications. The patented Tri-Burner stoker system is easy to use, reliable, and constructed to exacting standards and is fully automatic.
Features of the Juniata RSFD-10
- Top Blower Port for Duct Work
- Large Multi-Day Ash Pan and Furnace Door
- Fully Automatic Coal-Trol Thermostat
- 150 lb Multi-Day Coal Hopper
- Simple, Reliable, and Sturdy Design
- 4/1 Warranty
- (4 Year Body/1 Year Electrical)
Juniata RSFD-10 Specifications
- BTU Range 85,000
- Sq.Ft. Heat Capacity 1800-2500
- Fuel Anthracite Rice or Buck Coal
- Blower Size 760 CFM Standard
- Flue Size 6"
- Weight 310 lbs.
- Height 43" (Including Stack)
- Width 25"
- Depth 39-1/2" (Including hopper)
- Power Vent
- Top or Bottom Venting
- 6" or 8" Round - 6 X 12 Rectangular
Clearance To Combustibles
- Rear To Hopper 6"
- Side 18"
- Front 16"
- Pipe To Wall 18"